Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy

Things are getting busy for us again. It's that time of year I guess. That's good it keeps us busy :)

The kids are enjoying school. Holden has a phenom teacher that knows how to work with him and keep him excited at the same time. I'm happy to report he's not moved beyond getting his name on the board and that's only happened a couple of times. Hope has lost only one link. I thought she had been doing something nefarious, but it turns out she was helping a classmate color her paper because she was taking too long. I can live with that.

Elementary school librarian and technology teacher have been great fun! It's a lot different than in a high school. I'll have pictures of the library before and after the radical changes up soon. Must prepare for key spouse potluck and cheerleading now. I can't wait until soccer starts!

No comments: