Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another favorite web site

Here is another web site that I love. It's called the Toymaker's Workshop and it's run by Marilyn Scott-Waters. She has tons of free printables like boxes, games, etc. for fun or for different holidays. We printed and created most of the Thanksgiving ideas and have started some of the Christmas projects.




I also have to share this site that I came across a couple of weeks ago from someone else (I can't remember so I can't give credit-- sorry!) I think I'm going to start using it with my 7th and 8th graders. It seems like a good hook for technology class or library. I haven't decided which, but either way it will be a good opening for discussing current events which they love to do.





The Week in Rap 12-12-08 from Week in Rap on Vimeo.

No comments: