Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day

Here is a link to coloring pages for Chinese New Year. If I get motivated and go to the store to buy black ink I may print them for my kids this weekend or wait until Monday to print them for the students.

This site has other activities, but many you'll have to pay for. I'm generally a fan of FREE.

Here are a whole bunch of activities from Martha Stewart Living for Valentines Day. They are not the fussy, complicated ones I would have expected.

I think we are going to try this one for our class valentines, or maybe this one, and probably this one for the teachers. Though, anytime we start to plan ideas for teachers I always think about whether or not I would want a dozen or so of these. I think it would be okay with my favorite candy-- diet be darned!

No comments: