Saturday, January 24, 2009

Woo-hoo AGAIN! I won another prize! I love the Internet!

Most people that know me know that I am a sucker for recognition. I saw my blog today on The Whiteboard Blog as a winner for the Wristband Competition.

I honestly don't enter very many of these because I'm in my Reader and just go through them. But there are a few that strike my fancy and I post a comment. This was one of them. Plus, I've been desperately missing my Interactive Whiteboard from teaching in New Jersey. Oh, how blessed I was! But, it sounds like I may have convinced the powers that be in my school this year that getting at least one in the library for all to use would be WONDERFUL! They are looking into it and I am encouraging with activities that could be done on all grade levels with it.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: