Thursday, June 4, 2009

T-Bones Baseball

About a week ago we decided to go to the T-bones baseball game. It was a challenge for me to figure out where to park with the kids in my ear telling me how badly they had to go to the bathroom. 

The game was good and the players were fantastic. We splurged on tickets right behind the dugout. In retrospect, we could have gotten GA tickets and moved there because the place is hardly packed. Both kids ended up with a ball from the players thrown into their ball gloves which they thought was great. 

We had the players sign the ball after and I don't know who enjoyed it more, my kids or the players. The players lined up to sign it for them! 
My favorite part was that it didn't cost a mint to eat at the game. Hot dogs were $1 which was good because this was the night they decided to have bottomless pits for bellies!
Very good time!

No comments: