Thursday, November 5, 2009

Privacy

So I started a Facebook account for my husband because I think he needs to keep in touch with people better than he does. For him, it's a matter of privacy. To me, he doesn't understand that you control how much information about yourself you put out there and you get a better understanding of what's going on with friends and family.

Today, Google released Google Dashboard that allows you to see how much information Google has about you. I wasn't necessarily surprised by what was there, but I had forgotten some things...

Should we be concerned? Should we be looking for Big Brother over our shoulders? I don't think so... I try to reign myself in on what is out there and really who is all that interested in my life except MAYBE my mother and my sister??

No comments: