Saturday, September 27, 2008

Peter Pan Park

 


I can't believe how much Peter Pan Park is still the same. I don't even remember the last time I was there since taking the kids, but I was amazed at how things are still the same. Though there is more modern playground equipment there is still the old stuff I remember playing on and according to the local paper they are getting ready to tear it down. Kind of sad, but necessary too. I love that the monkey house is still there, but completely filled in with grass. We had Holden run through it so there would be a "monkey" in the monkey house. My favorite shot of the more than 300 I took on the trip is this one with Tom and the kids leaned over feeding the lone duck that would come near us. I think they spent a good half hour with it. I loved it enough to want to move back :)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: