Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whirlwind Trip to Kansas

A few photos from our trip over to Kansas to see close family and far-flung extended family. Anthony was a hoot! I must tell you he enjoyed his Indian and the Jones Lego set Grandma bought for him at Wally World. He played with it with Holden and Hope, but he liked being Indian and the Jones (Indiana Jones).


When I finally got my camera back from Holden (the future Ansel Adams) I had to crack up at this picture which could not be worse of me or my mom. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it. I'm pretty sure we were getting on to one or all of the kids. The best part is that baby Jonathan is wearing the coolest shirt ever that I got for him. It says My Aunt Rocks (size 18 mo). It fits him quite well and we had a good time sporting it that day.


This is one of my favortie shots we got during the trip. Have you seen a cuter baby? He may be ginormous, but he's gorgeous and the sweetest baby you would every see. I think I saw him actually cry once the whole time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: