Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finally cheering!

It took the whole season, but Hopi finally started to cheer during the game. Unfortunately this was her last game and there was a parent brawl, but she cheered nonetheless! Fortunately, most of the cheerleaders didn't even recognize there was a problem until it was over and neither did many parents. Who would have thought emotions would run so high in a Kindergarten through second grade football championship?

BTW- purple headband was not my idea. I did encourage it to stay in the van, but it was not a hill I was willing to die on. Also, that's would be a temporary neck tatoo that was still on her neck. I finally made her scrub it off two days ago because I was worried they would think we weren't making her bathe at home. Those things stay on forever!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: